Playtesters wanted

Need help getting started on making your own level? Want some assistance with a problem in your new level? Looking for some general design tips?
May you find enlightenment here!
tuerda
Tank Learner Driver

Playtesters wanted

Post by tuerda » Sat May 02, 2020 6:29 pm

I have not made any ltank levels in a very long time, but I made a new one now. I am looking for playtesters to find shortcuts etc and provide feedback.

It is hard to gauge the difficulty of my own level, but -save shortcuts (and I am sure I have overlooked some)- it should be pretty fiendish. Probably not quite "deadly" but on the harder side of "hard".

I can't find a way to upload an lvl file to this forum though . . . I guess I can send it by email or something?

More levels to come. I had forgotten how much fun this was.

Secret Squïrrel
Manager

Re: Playtesters wanted

Post by Secret Squïrrel » Sun May 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Hey Tuerda, glad to see that you have rekindled your spark!

I'm playing the Update levels right now but I'll have a look at your level if you like.

I don't know if you can see my email address but l'll email you and you can reply with your level as an attachment.

tuerda
Tank Learner Driver

Post by tuerda » Sun May 03, 2020 9:26 pm

Thank you. Level has been sent. I will gladly send it to anyone else who is interested as well.

Liyifeng
Tank Master

Post by Liyifeng » Fri May 08, 2020 11:07 am

tuerda wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:26 pm
Thank you. Level has been sent. I will gladly send it to anyone else who is interested as well.
Hi
I also welcome you to mail me to discuss level making or other lasertank topics.
By the way,Secret Squirrel is our legend and I learned quite a few things from him in my early LT years.
Regards,
Li Yifeng (lyf)

tuerda
Tank Learner Driver

Post by tuerda » Fri May 08, 2020 5:38 pm

Thank you. I contacted you by private message to figure out how to send it to you. Hopefully you will enjoy it!

tuerda
Tank Learner Driver

Post by tuerda » Tue May 12, 2020 2:34 pm

I have received wonderful feedback from both playtesters so far. The offer remains open to anyone else who wants to look at it.