2020 - May - Monthly Update

Notification of when the Monthly Update of levels has been uploaded to the website
LaserDucky
Manager

2020 - May - Monthly Update

Post by LaserDucky » Sat May 02, 2020 4:25 pm

== The Monthly Update is now ready ==
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
==== May Update ====
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09 New Levels added - Total: 20,453 Levels
09 to Challenge-V

There are 35 Unsolved Levels now.
23 are in Challenge-V
12 are in Sokoban-II
Look for the individual report in
"High Scores & Levels" Pages
at: https://laser-tank.com
If you find errors, please let me know it
Have fun
Donald

Secret Squïrrel
Manager

Re: 2020 - May - Monthly Update

Post by Secret Squïrrel » Sun May 03, 2020 2:59 am

Thank you for all the work you do in maintaining the game, Donald. I very much appreciate it.

Some new levels are the perfect distraction in these unusual times of physical isolation.

LaserDucky
Manager

Post by LaserDucky » Sun May 03, 2020 3:35 am

Hi Secret Squïrrel
Maintaining the game is for me a fun way to go through that confined period.
I'm glad people still have fun with Lasertank.

Thanks
Donald

Liyifeng
Tank Master

Post by Liyifeng » Mon May 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Secret Squïrrel wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:59 am
Thank you for all the work you do in maintaining the game, Donald. I very much appreciate it.

Some new levels are the perfect distraction in these unusual times of physical isolation.
Hi Mr Squirrel,
Would you like to try my 2 new levels :-)
(But I know one of them may not attract you because there are too many rotary mirrors.)
Best Regards,
Li Yifeng

By the way, I also feel very thankful for Donald's work.

Secret Squïrrel
Manager

Post by Secret Squïrrel » Mon May 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi Yifeng

I have already tried both! "Secret Chambers" is a lovely level with some really nice subtleties but I was waiting until I had solved it (or eventually failed) before letting you know. I won't detail the specifics here - I know what I need to do but I haven't quite worked out the movement of the pieces in the north-west room.

"Spin Logic" also looks interesting. I have yet to discover the sequence of mirror rotations required so that I can kill the AT. I may need to do some of the earlier parts differently so that I can get the mirrors in the correct orientation.

Liyifeng
Tank Master

Post by Liyifeng » Tue May 05, 2020 10:34 am

Secret Squïrrel wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 5:48 pm
Hi Yifeng

I have already tried both! "Secret Chambers" is a lovely level with some really nice subtleties but I was waiting until I had solved it (or eventually failed) before letting you know. I won't detail the specifics here - I know what I need to do but I haven't quite worked out the movement of the pieces in the north-west room.

"Spin Logic" also looks interesting. I have yet to discover the sequence of mirror rotations required so that I can kill the AT. I may need to do some of the earlier parts differently so that I can get the mirrors in the correct orientation.
Hi Mr Squirrel,
It seems that in "Spin Logic" you have managed to push the AT into the red tunnel... If so, there is only one task (to kill it) left, which may be the hardest part in this level :)
I will try some of your new levels too in my leisure time and then share my feelings :mrgreen: