Version 4.1.2 Level 1319 (Denmark - Lego land)

Stuck on a level? Can't get past an Anti-Tank gun? Not enough Movable Blocks? Unsure which Flag is the best one to aim for?
Seek assistance here!
Allons-Y
Tank Learner Driver

Version 4.1.2 Level 1319 (Denmark - Lego land)

Post by Allons-Y » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:28 am

I'm having the hardest time figuring this level out. I have completed all of the Easy levels, and all but 12 of the Medium levels. I do not want to move on to the Hard leveIs until I have finished all Medium ones.

On this level, Version 4.1.2 Level 1319 (Denmark - Lego land), I have hopped on all four conveyors after every placement of the anti-tank at N5. I have moved the anti-tank from N5 to E5, from E6 to E11, and from N6 to N11, stopping each movement of the anti-tank to try hopping on each conveyor belt into the maze. I have also tried doing this with the anti-tank unmoved at N5 and also completely removed from the maze area. i have also tried each and every one of these moves also with the anti-tank at D5 inactive (shot dead) as well as active.

Any help or hints would be appreciated, thank you!

Allons-Y!

Secret Squïrrel
Manager

Re: Version 4.1.2 Level 1319 (Denmark - Lego land)

Post by Secret Squïrrel » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:09 am

I've done very few of the early levels but I just had a look at this. I don't know what the author intended but I found a very straightforward solution.

Your problem is that at some point during your spiral toward the flag, one of the ATs from Column N will shoot you. Since there can only ever be one AT laser shot on the screen at any one time, one way to prevent yourself from being shot by an AT is to trigger a (usually) different AT to shoot first. That's easy to do by moving the N5 AT but its shot tends to hit something before you reach the flag, and then another AT is free to shoot you.

If only there were some way that you could cause N5's laser shot to bounce around the screen long enough for your tank to reach the flag... ;-)

Allons-Y
Tank Learner Driver

Post by Allons-Y » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you for the hint, Secret Squirrel. It had already occurred to me at some point to somehow arrange it so that the lasertank can float around the maze of conveyor belts long enough to make it to the flag, but, aside from moving the N5 AT (or not!) to different positions on and off the maze and/or shooting the AT at D5 dead (again, or not!), I don't see any other options of making this happen. I've tried every position twice.

Thank you for the suggestion anyway.

Jay
Tank Learner Driver

Post by Jay » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:32 am

There is another movable object in addition to the N5 AT. Also, it is useful to eliminate a number of bricks.

Allons-Y
Tank Learner Driver

Post by Allons-Y » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:59 am

Figured it out, yay! I just looked and looked at the board, and found out suddenly that I needed to move something I previously thought was completely useless before! Thanks all. I've whittled it down to only two other levels I absolutely am stuck on in the Medium levels. I will post a white flag about those if I don't figure them out soon.

Secret Squïrrel
Manager

Post by Secret Squïrrel » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:42 pm

I'm glad that you were able to reflect upon our pointers and see around the corner to enlightenment. ;)